Invisible Braces: For a Perfect Smile
For a beautiful smile, one needs to have beautiful teeth. However, it feels embarrassing to smile when the teeth are crooked, misaligned, and crowded. The best solution for this orthodontic problem is Invisible braces.
Invisible is a set of hard plastic aligners that are fitted in your mouth. They may not be totally invisible but are much less noticed when compared with traditional braces.
Invisalign has the same property as the ceramic braces as these both are practically invisible and couldn’t be visible when you smile.
Before getting your teeth treated with Invisible braces, collect all the information in regards to it.
In this article, know the complete details about the treatment given for Invisalign braces by the best dental clinic in AS Rao Nagar, Hyderabad.
Types of Issues That Invisalign Can Treat
Invisalign can be used for different reasons. Followings are the few dental issues that can be treated with Invisalign –
- Overbite, Underbite, and Crossbite issues
- Open bite
- Crowded teeth
- Gap teeth
- Crooked teeth
How Does Invisalign Treatment Works?
3 simple tasks can help you with getting your Invisalign braces:
Step 1: Meet with your Orthodontist so that he can take a quick and exact 3D digital scan of your teeth to make a perfect custom treatment plan for you.
Step 2: To execute the process, your orthodontist will create a series of custom aligners. You need to wear your custom aligner that will be used to compress your teeth to move into the desired position. The dentist will examine whether it fits you well. For checking the progress and the next set of aligners, you need to schedule the checkups every few weeks.
The results can be seen in just a few weeks, but depending on the complexity of the case it may take up to a few weeks.
Step 3: After wearing aligners for at least a couple of weeks or more, your doctor will inspect your teeth to guarantee whether your teeth need refinement.
Once the treatment is complete, you will need to wear retainers that are 30% stronger than any other retainers.
Precautions For Invisalign Treatment
For best outcomes, you need to take some precautions to get Invisalign Braces Treatment which are –
- Wear the aligners more for at least 20 to 22 hours per day.
- Remove the aligner just when you eat, drink, brush, and clean the aligner.
- Be cautious while cleaning the aligner. There are a few chances that may alter the fit of the aligner when you use hot water for cleaning. It might influence the effectiveness.
- Reduce coffee as it might stain your aligners.
- Try not to clear your aligner with colored or scented soaps. Using such substances might leave some buildup on your Invisalign trays which might cause staining.
- Never smoke while wearing the aligners. It might lead to staining.
Pros of Invisalign
There are many pros of adopting for Invisalign treatment that you should know:-
- The aligners are less observable when compared with wires of braces.
- You can without much of a stretch remove the aligners whenever you need.
- Invisalign is very comfortable to wear when compared to others as there are no wires or brackets in it.
- Invisalign is very attractive in terms of looks.
- There is minimal maintenance of using Invisalign. You can easily remove them to clean.
To seek the Invisalign treatment, then it is suggested to consult the best dentist AS Rao Nagar and get the best guidance. These Invisalign braces are effective if you get them fixed at the best dental clinic and from an experienced dentist.
You can visit Smile Dental and Implant Centre at A S Rao Nagar, Hyderabad to get your invisible braces, as they are among the best dental clinics in Hyderabad.