Invisalign or clear aligners help to fix your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing these customized aligners will gradually move your teeth into their right position and make them look align. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetic wise but for general health as well. Invisalign offers the best teeth straightening with a basic invisible appearance.
The Invisalign Treatment Process:
• We will have an initial consultation with Invisalign dentist is something that we have to treat you with. In view of the condition and your feedback.
• When you’re ready to continue, x-rays and impressions are administered to create an individual treatment plan – including the situation of your teeth and how they will align with treatment.
• Using your treatment plan, clear aligners are customized to your teeth. Essentially wear them every day, taking them out to eat, brush and floss.
• You advance in the treatment by changing out aligners each week for a new set. You will also meet with us every 6 weeks or so to inspect your progress.
• Full treatment usually keeps going around one year for adults by and large. For best results, wear your aligners 20-22 hours per day. When the treatment is completed, you will have a certain new smile!
Advantages of Invisible Braces:
• Teeth aligners are practically invisible instead of metal brackets and wires.
• Aligners are customized to fit your teeth, taking out discomfort and irritation.
• Aligners are comfortably removable for brushing or cleaning.
• No food restrictions.
• Helps in avoiding periodontal diseases, which can originate from misaligned teeth.
• Can alleviate issues such as bite issues, mouth sores and talking/chewing difficulties